- Freelance, Website Designer
- Emerge Web Studio (3/2010 – Present)
- Partner with clients to build better, more effective websites and online marketing campaigns.
- I do business with customers ranging from large eCommerce websites to local development agencies.
- Creative Services Manager
- Groove Commerce (6/2007 – 3/2010)
- Conversion focused website design for mid to large eCommerce and lead generating websites.
- Heavy concentration on SEO best practices, usability and increasing conversions.
- Website Designer
- E-Moxie (10/2006 – 6/2007)
- Designed and programed websites for a broad range of clients ranging from small businesses to large New York magazines.
- Worked with customers to develop print graphics such as book covers, flyers and advertisements.
- A.S. Digital Media
- Full Sail University (March 2006)
- Certificate of Excellence – 96.60% Grade Average
- Course Director’s Award in Digital Publishing
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, InDesign
- CMS/Platforms: WordPress, AspDotNetStorefront
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- OS Platforms: Macintosh, Windows
Skills and Abilities
- Expert in design for the web with a focus on conversion and user experience
- eCommerce consulting and conversion analysis
- Experience with web resources such as jQuery and integration of social media
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices
- Knowledge of and adherence to web standards and accessibility (WCAG, Section 508)
- CMS (Content Management System) integration
- Some experience with back-end development with PHP and ASP.NET